When getting quotes for window tinting in Lighthouse Point, Florida, it’s important to know what to ask contractors. Without knowing what questions to ask, people are unable to compare offers or know if they are dealing with a reputable company. The best way to protect the investments made in the home is to ask questions and do a little research about the company under consideration.
“We invite people to browse our services and read our online reviews,” said Vince Ceraulo, President of Southern Glass Protection. “We have spent over two decades providing excellent customer service and craftsmanship, resulting in wonderful reviews and recommendations.”
Here are five questions to ask yourself when considering a Window tinting at home Installation:
- How long has the company been installing films? It’s important to work with an experienced company so they have the expertise to get the job done right.
- What kind of film is used? Not all window films are of the same quality. Ideally, it’s good to work with a company that uses LLumar, which is highly rated in the industry for its quality.
- Does the company charge an estimate and are there discounts for new customers? This is the best way to save money when asking the company for a quote.
- Do you need to move the furniture and do some cleaning after installation? A reputable company will assist with these concerns so the homeowner doesn’t have to worry about them.
- Does the company offer a guarantee and stand behind their work if something goes wrong? A reputable South Florida tint company offers a guarantee and wants to help their customers if there is a problem like tears, blisters, etc.
“If a company doesn’t want to answer the questions or has problems, that’s a red flag,” added Ceraulo. “We’re happy to take the time to answer questions, help our customers explore options, and more.”
Southern Glass Protection has countless…