jeff bezos is one of the most influential business leaders of our time. He is the founder and CEO of Amazon.com Inc.the world’s largest online retailer.
As one of the richest people in the world, Bezos has achieved tremendous success and his words are often taken as wise advice.
In this article, we take a look at six of Bezos’ best quotes and the context in which he said them.
- “When you create a great experience, customers tell each other about it. Word of mouth is very powerful.” Bezos said so in a 1997 interview with Wired magazine. This quote is a reminder of how important customer experience is to any business. Bezos was ahead of his time when he recognized the power of word of mouth and the impact it can have on a business.
- “Your margin is my opportunity.” Bezos said so in 2002 during an interview with Business Week. This quote is a reminder that the key to success is finding opportunities on the edge. Bezos was ahead of his time when he recognized the potential of small, seemingly insignificant opportunities and the impact they can have on a company.
- “In the end, we are our choices.” This is one of Jeff Bezos’ most famous quotes and he said it during an interview with The Wall Street Journal in 2001. This quote is a reminder of the importance of making the right decisions. Bezos emphasizes the fact that our decisions ultimately determine success or failure.
- “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn a reputation by trying to do difficult things well.” Bezos said this in a 2004 interview with Fortune magazine. This quote is a reminder of the importance of building a strong brand. Bezos emphasized the fact that building a good reputation is vital for any business and that it takes hard work and dedication.
- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party and we are the hosts. It is our daily task to fulfill every important aspect of the customer…