Sweater weather is here, this is the best time for comfort Bohemian autumn clothing. Whether you like neutral tones or vibrant prints, you can match your favorite long skirt with a sweater or jacket.How is this Wear boho style in autumn. Also, tips on how to create one Autumn capsule wardrobe.
related: How to wear boho in winter
Bohemian autumn clothing
How to make a fall capsule wardrobe
- Start with your favorite. What items do you like to wear? Build your capsule around your preferred project.
- Choose a color palette for each season. Neutral + foundation applies to everything.
- Floor. Like that summer dress in your closet. Do you want to wear it all year long? Pair with leggings, long-sleeved tops or thick sweaters.
- Get organized. If you want to make some space in your closet, please put away some summer/spring clothes. In this way, you can easily view the items in the closet.
- Don’t be afraid to let go. Every season, count the clothes you like to wear and donate anything you no longer need. Give that item a second life in someone else’s closet.
How to wear boho in autumn
For affordable bohemian style, check out Three bird’s nests.
Boho Fall Fashion
You might also like:
Want the latest Travel + Lifestyle tips, guides and resources? Sign up for my newsletter Get the latest blog posts, deals and updates.