- Sanofi SA SNY said it now expects adjusted earnings per share to grow about 16% in 2022. The positive currency impact on the company’s EPS in 2022 is estimated at +9.5% to +10.5%. had it before projected growth of 15%.
- The company announced this Q3 Revenue of €12.48bn, +19.7% Y/Y, supported by strong specialty care performance, driven by Dupixent, influenza vaccines and General Medicines core assets.
- Dupixent’s turnover increased by 44.5% to 2.3 billion euros.
- Related: Sanofi Ends Development of Breast Cancer Drug Amcenestrant After Failed Trial.
- It also reported a 26.5% increase in operating income, or adjusted earnings before interest and taxes, to 4.5 billion euros in the third quarter.
- Sanofi wrote off 1.56 billion euros, the value of the most Synthorx’ advanced drug project, the Sanofi I Agree Acquired for $2.5 billion in 2019.
- Currency-neutral influenza vaccine sales increased 32.4% to €1.99 billion, mainly due to higher influenza vaccine sales.
- Price promotion: SNY shares closed up 1.13% at $42.05 in after-hours trading on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.de. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.