According to a recent report by Future Market Insights, the global Sale of fortified eggs are estimated at a value of US$805.3 million by 2032, with the overall market accelerating by 8.3% CAGR over the forecast period (2022-2032).
Increasing consumption of processed foods, facilitated by convenient accessibility to them through well-developed retail channels, will fuel industry growth. Fortified eggs add consistency and help maintain pliability of emulsions in food or beverage manufacturing processes.
Rapid urbanization and robust economic growth have boosted demand for processed foods around the world. To improve the quality, appearance, texture and nutritional value of these processed foods, manufacturers use products like fortified eggs.
Therefore, the rapid expansion of the food processing and food service industry will further fuel the growth of the global enriched eggs market during the forecast period.
Request a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15573
Similarly, increasing awareness of the health benefits of fortified eggs, particularly in emerging markets, will boost sales in the market.
Important insights from the market study
- Based on nutrients, the omega-3 fatty acid segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period.
- In terms of end-use, the food processing segment is likely to emerge as the most rewarding segment in the global fortified eggs market during the forecast period.
- North America will continue to be the most dominant enriched egg market over the review period.
- The fortified eggs market in Germany is projected to reach a valuation of US$20.6 million by 2032.
- The US fortified egg market is projected to reach a market valuation of $90.8 million by 2032.
“Fortified eggs are used in baked goods and confectionery in the food and beverage industry. Therefore, the rapid production and consumption of these products will further boost sales of fortified eggs…