Ammo is an item that can be fired from a weapon. Ammo types include bullets, bombs, landmines, rockets, grenades, and others. Guided munitions are also known as smart bombs because guided munitions are able to accurately hit the target, reducing the possibility of collateral damage. Types of guided munitions include inertially guided munitions, satellite-guided munitions, laser-guided munitions, and others.
Download the report (210-page PDF with insights, charts, tables, figures) at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/11655
Important market participants
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- BAE systems
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Olin Corporation.
- Nammo AS
- Hanwha Group.
- Denel SOC Ltd
- VISTA OUTDOOR OPERATIONS LLC.
- Rheinmetall AG
- ST engineering
- Thales Group
Interested in sourcing the data? Find out more here
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- Due to the COVID-19 situation, R&D in guided munitions companies around the world has been hampered by the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- As government spending shifts toward economic recovery due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the industry may experience a drop in guided munitions order volume.
- The rate of production of companies manufacturing guided ammunition has been impacted due to the COVID-19 situation.
- Run munitions companies facing temporary operational issues due to site access restrictions imposed by government agencies to contain the spread of the virus.
- Post COVID-19, the global guided munitions market will see significant growth as several countries have either already ordered or plan to order guided munitions for their armed forces.
Schedule a FREE consultation call with our analysts/industry experts to find a solution for your business at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/11655
Main benefits of the report:
- This study presents the…