We are big fans of Tom Taylor The unjust god among us Comics, call it the greatest”Superman has gone bad“Stories that have been written. Therefore, we look forward to the upcoming film adaptation of WB Animation-especially now that the first details have been released.
As a prequel comic series Netherrealm’s popular fighting game series of the same nameIn the beginning, the Joker destroyed the metropolis with a nuclear bomb and induced Superman to kill Lois Lane and his unborn child. By tearing off the Joker’s heart and stimulating Superman into his first murder, it was scary enough. The hero who was forever changed by the disaster thought the world was too terrible to let it fend for itself, and established a fascist regime headed by himself—and several DC heroes who felt the same way. Batman was unable to persuade his super friend to change his mind and began recruiting heroes and villains to overthrow the power of Superman. Then everyone fought a lot.
if injustice It sounds like a repetitive battle, and I assure you, it is not.Taylor and his successor, Brian Bucherato, created some very meaningful character moments throughout the series, which fundamentally enriched the DC iconic versions of heroes and villains in the series—especially Harley Quinn. Took us one The most interesting iteration of the characterIn addition, the original “Injustice” series is also a five-year, five-volume journey to the DC universe, because Batman tried to defeat the Green Lantern Corps, DC’s outstanding magic users, the Pantheon of the Greek gods, etc. Superman.This means if this first injustice The animated film is very successful, and the newly announced voice actors have a lot of work to do (many of them are already doing dual tasks):
- Justin Hartley as Superman
- Anson Mount as Batman
- Laura Bailey as Lois Lane and Rama Kushna
- Zach Callison as Damian and Jimmy Olsen
- Brian T. Delaney as the Green Lantern
- Brandon Michael Hall as Cyborg
- Edwin Hodge as Mr. Terrific and Killer Croc
- Oliver Hudson as The Plastic Man
- Gillian Jacobs as Harley Quinn
- Yuri Lowenthal as Mirror Master, Flash and Shazam
- Derek Phillips as Nightwing and Aquaman
- Kevin Pollack as the Joker and Jonathan Kent
- Anika Noni Rose as Catwoman
- Reid Scott as Green Arrow and Victor Zsasz
- Faran Tahir as Ra’s al Ghul
- Fred Tatasciore as Captain Atomic
- Janet Varney as Wonder Woman
- Andrew Mogado as Mirror Master Soldier
This movie comes with a feature film about filmmaking, as well as classic Justice League The two-part “Injustice for Everyone” story of the cartoon, and two “flashbacks” from the previous DC animation film. The unjust god among us It will be available in Blu-ray, 4K UHD, and digital on October 19. But if you want to get a sneak peek, please mark DC’s online Fandom event on October 16th on your calendar.
Want to know where our RSS feed has gone?you can Pick new ones here.