job title: Junior Corporate Attorney
salary: 17,000 USD – 20,000 USD MEX total value.
Place: Mexico City, Mexico
English language proficiency: Intermediate level of English
job type: full time
Biz Latin Hub has an exciting opportunity to join one of our most thriving offices in Latin America with huge growth potential Junior lawyer. Fast-growing BLH Mexico Currently looking for suitable candidates for junior lawyer positions!
By joining the Biz Latin Hub team, you will become a member of a dynamic and ambitious professional team who love their work and are not afraid of challenges.
The next lawyer should be a proactive, responsive, and talented person who can formulate, analyze, and negotiate commercial agreements for internal and external clients.
To succeed in this position, you should have excellent communication skills, customer-centricity, teamwork, professionalism, integrity, and a positive attitude in an international environment, just as you have done, and a determination to do a good job !
Your main responsibilities:
- Handle daily operations (preparation of contracts, labor contracts, assembly records, legal documents, etc.)
- Prepare business agreement
- Prepare procedure registration and other legal documents
- Advise and represent clients in front of various institutions
- Assist the general counsel.
- Law degree with professional license
- Intermediate level of English
- 3 years experience in company law:
- Draft legal documents ENG/SPA (meeting records, commercial contracts, labor contracts, confidentiality agreements)
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish
We will consider this to be an advantage if the following situations occur:
The candidate has any experience in immigration law or fiscal law, SAT, IMSS, RNIE, IMPI, and COFEPRIS prior processes
What we offer:
In this position, you will work in an international environment, accept new challenges every day and learn in a highly professional environment. If you want to gain professional development and expand your business knowledge in different countries, this is a great opportunity.
Biz Latin Hub is a leading provider of accounting, legal and recruitment services, with physical stores in all major markets in Latin America and providing services in a number of other global jurisdictions. Please feel free to visit our website (www.bizlatinhub.com) to learn more about the company, our founders and our history.