EDMONTON, Alberta, July 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Visionstate Corp. (TSXV: VIS) (“Visionstate” or the “Company”) provided a company update to address current, important milestones.
Over the past few months, Visionstate has demonstrated significant growth in sales and deployments of its WANDA™ cleaning tracking technology. As the company continues to expand its partnership, increase internal revenue and focus on its technology development, recognition for WANDA™ is expected to grow rapidly.
Company milestone highlights include:
- Successful process at the Metro Toronto Convention Center
- In addition to a successful presentation of WANDA™ at the ISSA Canada Show, Visionstate is pleased to announce that it has also completed a successful trial in the Metro Toronto Convention Center washrooms, which has now attracted the attention of other facilities.
- Installation in the city of St. Albert
- Following Visionstate’s campaign with the City of Edmonton to manage the cleaning activities and maintenance of the city’s 400 bus shelters, there are now plans to install QR codes throughout the City of St. Albert, another exciting new industry for the company.
- Expansion at Blackstone
- Visionstate’s longtime client Blackstone is expanding its WANDA™ locations by more than 300% with approximately 100 WANDA™ tablets, further validating Visionstate’s position in the market.
- Partnership with Gray Nuns Community Hospital
- Visionstate has developed a long-standing partnership with Gray Nuns Community Hospital (GNCH), part of Covenant Health, which has 18 sites in 12 communities across Alberta. The company has developed an asset management system that uses GNCH to monitor its equipment. This new development opens up many new possibilities in all areas.
- Activation at the University of Saskatchewan
- Activations of the company’s unique Internet of Things (IoT) have been…