StarCard Sports Games launched and sold out the second coin in the Palla Diamond Radar Soccer Ball NFT collection on the ARC NFT Marketplace in minutes.
“This exciting collaboration goes beyond NFTs and will leverage ARC’s proprietary Reactor technology, which reduces the cost, time and energy consumption of any Web3 development by more than tenfold.” — Steve Schechter, CEO of StarCard Sport Games
The first drop of NFTs sold for $1ETH to $1.5ETH, and despite the Ethereum cryptocurrency’s immense rise in value since then, today’s NFT coin sold off for $1.5ETH to $2.25ETH per NFT.
This resulted in over $41ETH in volume of NFTs being sold in this collection alone on the ARC NFT Marketplace within minutes.
There are only 100 Palla Diamond Radar Balls of which 22 have already been sold. The Ball NFTs offer a variety of in-game benefits and APY boosters for the upcoming $SCSG DeFi farms, as well as the opportunity to meet soccer legends Roberto Carlos and Ashley Cole in person in London.
Each of the Palla Diamond Radar Balls NFTs offers owners several benefits, including:
– Attend a meet and greet with football legends like Roberto Carlos and Ashley Cole in London
– Participation in the StarCard Sports Games photo shoots of the “New World Football Alliance” with Legends
– $300 travel voucher
– A hotel room for two nights in London (4-5 star hotel included)
– Participation in a cocktail party (food and drinks included)
– Premium ticket to an English Premier League football match
– Palla merchandise including an authentic Palla Aurora football shirt, fan shirt, scarf, hat and Palla Diamond Radar Ball (a value of $275)
– Automatic sweepstakes entry for additional prizes
– 10% stackable boosted APY for staking SCSG
– 20% discount on all Palla products
– 20 point increase in shooting accuracy in New…