Preparing the commercial launch of the MintCarbon.io proprietary platform: DeepMarkit Corp. Stock symbol: (OTC: MKTDF) (TSXV: MKT)
- Democratize access to the billion-dollar market for voluntary carbon offsetting by coining credits into tradable NFTs.
- CA$4.83 million raised through recent private placements welcomes wealth manager Radiance Assets as a 9.7% shareholder.
- Up to C$20,000,000 buy-side liquidity agreement with Radiance Assets.
- Successful registration with the leading verification organizations Gold Standard and Verra.
- Completed three successful LivesTests and mints Carbon Credit NFTs via its MintCarbon.io platform
- Partnership with Low-Emission Network Polygon / Commitment of Quantstamp to Security Assessment Services.
- LOI with BloomX from Japan for the launch of MintCarbon.io in the Asian market.
MKTDF a company focused on transforming the global carbon offset market into a more accessible digital economy by coining loans into non-fungible tokens (“NFTs‘), is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary, First Carbon Corp. (“FCC’), has received a safety assessment certificate (the ‘certificate“) by Quantstamp, Inc. (“quantum stamp“). To obtain the certificate, Quantstamp assessed and passed security-related issues, code quality, and compliance with specifications and best practices related to the MintCarbon.io platform smart contracts.
DeepMarkit Corp. Logo (CNW Group/DeepMarkit Corp.)
The company has adhered to Quantstamp’s iterative verification process to rigorously verify and test the MintCarbon.io platform’s blockchain-based smart contracts. Quantstamp performed the security assessment of the platform’s codebase and FCC took feedback and recommendations from Quantstamp to complete the audit and obtain the certificate. All verified smart contracts can now be deployed on the MintCarbon.io platform.
“We are pleased to announce the Company’s receipt of the important safety assessment…