The most oversold stocks in the consumer staples sector offer an opportunity to buy into undervalued companies.
The RSI is a momentum indicator that compares a stock’s strength on rising days to its strength on falling days. Compared to a stock’s price action, it can give traders a better sense of how a stock might perform in the short term. An asset is typically considered oversold when the The RSI is below 30.
Here is the latest list of the major oversold players in this sector with an RSI near or below 30.
The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. el
- Estee Lauder reported worse-than-expected Q3 adjusted EPS results, issued a FY23 adjusted EPS guidance below estimates and said FY23 sales would decline 10-12%. Fabrizio Freda, President and Chief Executive Officer, said: “Against the backdrop of what we expected to be a challenging quarter, we are pleased to have reached the high end of our guidance for the third quarter of fiscal 2023. The company’s stock has a 52-week low of $186.47 .
- RSI value: 26.23
- EL Price Promotion: Estée Lauder shares rose 1.3% to close at $203.54 on Friday.
Weiss Markets, Inc. WMK
- Weis Markets reported an increase in Q4 EPS. “We continued our positive momentum in the fourth quarter, which contributed to a strong fiscal 2022,” said Jonathan H. Weis, chairman, president and CEO of Weis Markets, Inc. The companies The stock is at a 52-week low from $71.05.
- RSI value: 28.40
- WMK price campaign: Weis Markets shares fell 0.4% to close at $78.84 on Friday.
Sendas Distribuidora SA ASAI
- The company’s stock fell about 23% over the past month. The company’s stock has a 52 week bottom of $10.50.
- RSI value: 15.53
- ASAI Price Promotion: Sendas Distribuidora shares fell 7.8% to close at $10.61 on Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.de. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights…
More to explorer
In the world of podcasting, interviews stand out as the cornerstone of compelling content. Whether you’re just starting or are a seasoned
A new study has found Americans are leaving the big US Cities and moving to smaller towns. An insider analysis US Postal
apple inc AAPL is widespread is expected to start Mixed reality headset at his World developer conferencewhich begins on June 5th. Bloomberg’s